background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Halloween Decorations

I got this cute little frame garland last week at Marshalls. 


I thought they were really neat, but the openings were only about an inch square and I didn't think a picture would show up very well in them.  So...I decided I'd print up a saying, cut it out, and put a letter in each frame.


I decided to use TRICKORTREAT and it fit perfectly!  The font I used was "Captain Howdy" and I printed it out with brown ink.  I think I made the font at 80, but I'm not positive of that.
I hung it over my fireplace and think it turned out great!






At another Marshalls/TJ Maxx I found some matching fridge magnets and some plain matching garland that I hung over the TV cabinet.  Sorry no picture right now of the magnets.


I loved them so much I bought a second set of magnets and another package of the frame garland for my daughter when I spotted them at a different store.  Now I'm on the look out for more so I can make some as gifts.  Fingers crossed I'll run onto some, but so far it's not looking good.



1 comment: