background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Long Time No See!

Seems as though it's been foreverago that I posted.  No good excuses, just busy but no more than everyone else.  Let's see what I can come up with to show you.


I got these cute daisy plates from TJ Maxx and couldn't wait to do a springtime tablescape.  I was really happy with the way it turned out, and I didn't spend a lot of money...just mostly used things I already had around the house.


The cabbage leaf plates are from the clearance section of HomeGoods last year.  Picked up the cabbage bowls along the way. Should have straightened the silverware before taking pics!  Oh well!


Bunny s&p shakers from Cost Plus World Market and the napkins came from Pier 1.  The flowers in my pitcher were a find at The Dollar Tree.  Other stuff from around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment