background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Shower!

After much preparation we had the shower last weekend!
My beautiful daughter, Mikerdoo, was able to come in from CA, along with my wonderful sister, Stace, from AZ.  Everything turned out fantastic!  With the help of SO many people it was an awesome success and Punky Poo had a great time. 


                   Look at these BEAUTIFUL cake balls Val made!  Aren't they gorgeous?  That's a chocolate mint trifle I made in the background.  The cake in it was to die for! (Just ask Stace and Mikerdoo.)  I took a regular dark chocolate cake and after it was baked, poured on about half a bottle of Irish Cream coffee creamer.  Oh my heavens!  It was SO moist!


Getting ready.


Gift table.


Guests



Goodies



Val and Amie made this great boquet from the ribbons.


Thanks so much to Harriet for providing the paper goods and table decorations, Val for making the yummy cake balls that EVERYONE thought were amazing, and especially to Carly for help in putting it ALL together!  Oh, and let's not forget Jason who provided the awesome party trays and salad from my favorite eatery, Capriotti's!

No comments:

Post a Comment